Treasure Island Wines Story
Treasure Island Wines® is a serious boutique urban winery collective whose prime directive is producing affordable luxury artisan wines right in San Francisco. Our focus is handcrafted wine as well as elevating the urban wine tasting experience. Our tasting room is open Saturdays and selected Sundays and we both produce and host select events. TI Wines is fully functioning urban winery and not a wine bar or contract custom crush facility – our select clients are fully compliant California ABC 02 licensed alternating proprietorships/wineries.
- Treasure Island Wines is the Original Winery and Tasting Room on San Francisco’s Treasure Island
- Open to the public in 2007.
- Founders: Brother’s James Mirowski (15+ year Veteran Wine Maker & Information Security Executive) and Paul Mirowski (Wine and Entertainment Lawyer and Musician)
- TI Wines was one of the first four commercial entities on the former US Navy Base, Treasure Island.
- TI Wines is a 12K+ square
foot facility (formerly the US NAVY Base PX Warehouse
and store) that produces between 8-10,000 cases a year
and sells and promotes our own wine as well as wine
produced by our AP clients.
- We host 4 other wineries (ABC type 02) on site we are able to offer a wide variety of handcrafted wines in our tasting room.